Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bug-scustin' Earwigs

That's not what I'm talking about...but it is nasty...

As Van says, "Earwigs is bug-scustin' (disgusting bugs)!!!"


I can't see one of these things without being completely grossed out. The thought of having to pick one up with a wad of tp and get it to the toilet before it leaps into my ear is just enough to make me jump and scream...and I'm not really the squeamish type.  I blame it all on this man...............

My brother, Trevor! His beautiful wife is excused of course.

I have believed him for about 20 years now, that these bug-scustin' bugs will crawl into your ears and gnaw your brain to bits.  Do you believe?


Here's the truth...I think:  Earwigs: Brain-eaters?

I still need to personally speak to an entomologist about this...

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I guess maybe I told you so many "Factual" things that I forget about this one. Probably got it from our Mother. Pretty sure my big sis told me once that dragon flies were poisonous and I would loose my finger if it touched me...
    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, I'm not going to test out the earwig theory... feel free to prove me wrong though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be more worried about mystery items in the nostrils
    - Mom

    ReplyDelete