Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Vanism...urgh...

I tell Van that we will not go to the movies unless he changes into pants because I think it's probably a little colder in the theater. Selfishly, I want to see Brave because I could possibly admire the Celtic Merida and I love that our theater has it's own butter dispensing machine for your popcorn!  He's into my plan...


...walks into the room carrying THE DOOR FROM HIS DRESSER!  I think, "Of course this is happening, what else would he do...seriously?"

Me: What happened? Why are you carrying that door...it should be on your dresser!?!?
Van: It just fell off in my hands...
Me: Nope, that doesn't happen. Things don't just fall off like that...
Van: Well I wanted it to be straight!!!!!!
Me: So you took it off?
Van: No, I ripped it off...I was just too berustrated (frustrated...he's been adding b to the beginning of a lot of words lately...buchother=eachother, etc).

Pants on...heading to the movie, if he drinks the rest of his milk from dinner ;)

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but laughing while reading this. Gosh our boys keep us on our toes don't they? Glad to know you encounter these moments too!

    ReplyDelete